Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Date Night Dress For £20




Lately I have been putting some pretty serious investment into leisure wear. Pyjamas, dressing gowns, baggy tops, joggers, jumpers, I basically just want to be as comfortable as possible for as long as possible. While this mean I am living in an elasticated dream while at home, it also means that when I am actually going out to paint the town red I am extremely limited in outfit options. I have no nice going out clothes at all! I know every girl says this but I swear it’s true. So I am making an active effort when shopping now to pick out some clothes I can actually wear in public.

I bought this dress from Topshop just before I went away on holiday as I realised I had like two going out out outfits. Can you really go wrong with a little black dress. Well, at £20 you definitely can’t! I am between two sizes and I found the smaller size fit better. It’s a soft material that flares a bit at the bottom, so it is super comfy to wear. Just realised I’ve gone for comfort yet again, oops! For all of you fellow tall girls out there I found this one was just long enough to wear without tights, which I really wanted now the weather is warmer. It’s so annoying when you find a cute dress for it to look like a top when you put it on! I think this is a good day-to-night look, depending how you dress it up it will be fine for both. So I’ll be wearing it during the day as well as on date nights. I’ll probably wear it in Autumn and Winter too with tights and a pair of ankle boots. So many possibilities for just £20!

Dress: Topshop
Bag: Primark 
Shoes: Primark


Share:

2 comments

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig