Wednesday, 4 January 2017

New Years Goals

1. Body


I think this one has made the list since I started making lists. Hopefully this year I will be able to actually make the changes I want. So yeah, I would like to lose some weight. Not a set amount, just enough so I feel more comfortable and happy in my clothes. I think about two dress sizes will do. I also want to treat my body a bit better, which means less unhealthy food, less smoking and more exercising! Finally I would like to learn some form of self defence. I always feel woefully unprepared when I am walking home alone in the dark. I think it’d be good sense to know how to defend myself a little.

2. Travel


I would like to travel to more countries than I did last year. Maybe do some form of inter-railing or explore Italy. Possibly leave Europe again, if I can afford it. I definitely want to go away for New Years Eve again, Amsterdam was incredible. I think I’m going to have to write a travel bucket list so I can start ticking off some places.

3. Blog


I want to start writing different and more creative posts. I want to start writing more regularly. I want to up my Instagram game cos I really enjoy taking and editing photos. And I want to have a bit more fun with the posts I write, rather than putting something up because I feel like I have to.

4. Stop and Start



Lots of things I want to stop and start. Stop caring what other people think so much. Stop giving up easily. Stop buying things I don’t need. Stop wasting money full stop. Stop smoking. Stop eating meat as much. Stop eating too much. Start learning a new language (Spanish). Start a new hobby. Start making more things instead of buying them like scarves, jumpers and blankets.



So those are a few of the things I want to get done this year. I'm going to start writing some short term and long term goals to keep on track. What goals have you set yourself this year? Or are you just going to take 2017 as it comes?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Good luck with your goals! Hope you'll have an amazing year <3
    My two the most important goals for 2017 are to write more regularly and to leave my comfort zone more ofen.
    xx
    mrs-sarcastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 Those are good goals! Especially leaving the comfort zone, I need to do that too X x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig