Monday, 12 December 2016

Gift Guide For Her

Looking for a present for that special someone? Or maybe you’re looking for a friend? Confused with what to get for your secret santa? Then hopefully my gift guide for her will help. I’ve tried to include a range of prices, from under a £10 to over £100. Whatever the budget, there’s something for everyone! If you like anything just tap the links.





I don’t know about you but my house is overflowing with cushions and pillows. So I’ve started buying just the cases instead. This sausage dog pair is quirky and adorable.




You can’t go wrong with a cute little cat purse. This is a black leather looking pouch with sort of 3D style ears sticking out the top. Inside is just as cute with a pink zip lining and black polkadots.





I’m a self-proclaimed pyjama addict. I love lounge wear. Why would you be anything but comfortable when you’re relaxing at home. The print on this is amazing, so bright and colourful.




Everybody needs a notebook for something. These ones have a pretty design in vibrant colours and they’re fair trade! At £3.95 they’re also a bargain!




Anything rose gold is a winner at the moment, it’s the colour of the year. They’re are a little (a lot) on the pricey side but if you’re working with a HUGE budget then these are perfect!




What girl doesn’t want a Soap and Glory box set for any occasion? This is one of my favourites, I really want it myself but I’ve already seem to have bought every item individually. You’ve got shower gel, body butter, hand cream and more.




As well as loving rose gold, I’m also loving grey at the moment. My house and wardrobe are slowly being taken over by the colour. This watch is so simple yet gorgeous.




Books are a safe choice, especially if they’re a bookworm. I love David Nicholls’ books. His characters are so incredibly relatable it’s like you’re reading about people you already know. I recently read this one and struggled to put it down.




Just because Christmas day will be coming and going quickly, doesn’t mean the cold will be. Oversized jumpers are perfect to keep her warm during these chilly days. this one looks super cosy.


I hope you found something useful here! What’s on your wish list this Christmas? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig