Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Some Happy Little Things

Some Happy Little Things

I’ve seen a few of these types of posts floating around the blogosphere and I really like the idea. Let’s share some happy thoughts! I decided I would write my own happy little post on things that have made me happy lately…

  1. Firstly it has just been my birthday, which involved lots and lots of celebrations. I went out dancing with the girls, had a romantic meal with the boyfriend and had a couple of family meals too. I have therefore ate my bodyweight in food washed down with a lot of gin. Mucho happy. 
  2. I have just come back from Cuba and I loved it there. I got to see a whole new different way of live, as well as ticking of a lot of first time experiences. I’ve never had a summer-winter holiday before. Such a shock to the system when we arrived bak in England after the 30 degrees heat we had over there!
  3. ANIMALS! I love love love animals (I am currently watching Planet Earth 2 while writing this - for the second time). While I was on holiday I got to hold a turtle, swim with dolphins and go horseback riding. And when I got home I was reunited with my cute little ferrets.
  4. And while we’re on animals, the fact that Planet Earth two is finally out! Who else is loving this? It’s the perfect sunday evening television that will cure any hangover and Sunday blues.
  5. Having time off work has also made me rather happy. I think you get to that point every now and then where one of two things are gonna happen - you have time off or you snap! I feel a lot more refreshed now (and I still have some time off to take before the Christmas holidays).
  6. Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them is out in the cinema! I have somehow not managed to see this yet (what with the holiday and birthday celebrations). But I promise I am going this week and I just cannot wait. UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY!


So there are a few things that have put a smile on my face lately. It’s good to think about the good things cos the bad things sure try to take over your thoughts! What has made you happy lately?
Share:

2 comments

  1. I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts yet either but I'm so excited to go watch it soon! :) Lately I've been happy about movie nights with my family and walks out in the fresh air (even though it's getting pretty cold) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went to see it last night, I loved it! Long walks and movie nights sounds like the perfect weekend! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig