Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Pamper Time with Soap & Glory


There I was aimlessly wandering around Boots the other day when I stumbled upon the Soap & Glory products and lo’ and behold they had a 3 for 2 offer on. Result! I am such a big fan of their products. They have pretty much nailed the packaging side of things and the products always smell so teasingly edible. I also recently discovered they are an animal testing friendly brand!

I used all three of the products I bought that day in one go. I felt so fresh and pampered afterwards  that I thought I’d write a little post on them. I don’t know if anybody else does the same, but I can spend so long just looking at the products trying to decide what to buy. Not just Soap & Glory, any brand really. I end up reading a million labels before I finally decide on what to buy. So if you’re indecisive like me then here are my recommendations to ease your buying process.


Scrub ‘Em and Leave ‘Em Body Buff

This body buff is packed full of ingredients and luscious smells including babassu oil, sea salt, moisturising jo joba and mandarin oils. So you just need to scoop out a handful, rub it all over and then rinse. I’ve been using about this about once a week since I bought it and my skin does feel lovely and soft straight after using it. I think it’s good to use a body buff every now and then to revitalise your skin.

Clean On Me Shower Gel

I just so happened to be in the market for a new body wash, so i took advantage of this offer to indulge in a Soap & Glory one. This smells as delicious as you would expect from a Soap & Glory product; it says on the packaging it is made with natural mandarin peel extract and bonus built-in body lotion. Oooh-er! I do like this product but my only adjustment would be the pump. It’s not really tall enough to put my body puff under and it doesn’t pump a big dollop out. 

Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Body Butter Cream

I mean, it was the name of this that got me, it just sounds so rich and luxurious. My skin, particularly my elbows, has been a little dry lately so I was also on the hunt for a body moisturiser. This is my favourite product of the three. It’s so thick and smells ah-mazing! There is a whole mixture of fragrances in here including pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla. The smell lasts throughout the day making me repeatedly sniff my arm at work!


So if you’re looking for that fresh and pampered feeling i recommend picking these up, especially the buttercream! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! What are your favourite Soap & Glory products lately? Any recommendations?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig