Wednesday, 7 September 2016

A Tale of Three Cities

Hey there, hello, hi, I’m back! I’ve just had some annual leave with the boyfriend and he accidentally packed the wrong laptop charger (silly boyfriend). Sooo I’ve not been able to upload any of the posts I had planned while I was away. Now I know this means millions of upset fans (hem) but I promise I have been a busy little blogger, snapping plenty of pictures and writing up loads more posts since I got back.


What did I do on my annual leave? Where did I go? What was I taking pictures of? Well, I have been all over southern England this past week. As you may have guessed by the post title I have travelled to three different cities! Cambridge, London and Brighton. Over the course of three days I managed to spend each one in a different city. It’s been exciting, fun and a little disorientating.

Cambridge
Firstly, I had a staycation in Cambridge. The boyfriend is from Cambridge so we always have a place to stay when we go. Which is perfect because I absolutely love this city. I never tire of seeing the sights and drag the boyfriend all over, even though he’s probably sick of seeing them!





London
We then spent a day in London. The weather was absolutely beautiful, clear blue skies all day. I didn’t have a plan of where to go so just made it up as I went along. This ended up with us going to Leister Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and Paddington. London may be my favourite city in the world, there’s so much to do and see you’d just never get bored. And it’s so pretty! Whilst in Covent Garden I had my first ever Shake Shack. I wanted to go when I was in New York but the queues were ridiculous. The burgers were delicious but it's a little overpriced!





Brighton
Finally I went to Brighton for the first time in my life. I have seen so many pictures of this beautiful and colourful city, I’ve been wanting to go for ages. It was so great to spend our days relaxing on the pebble beach and strolling around the famous lanes. I am writing up a separate post for Brighton as I loved it so much and took a zillion pictures.




It was a busy week, and some days I was a little confused with where I was going that day. But it was a lot of fun and there was lots of time to sit back and do nothing while staring at the sunset! Have you been on holiday lately? Have you explored any of England?
Share:

1 comment

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig