Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Fudge & Brownie

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to my blog. It is my great pleasure to introduce you to not one, but two terrific little guys. They’re both chocolate coloured, both naughty and both as cute as a button. Meet….Fudge and Brownie!!!! Moving on. So why ferrets I hear you ask? Well, have you ever seen the film Along Came Polly? With Jennifer Anniston and Ben Stiller where she’s some kooky person that just can’t settle down. Well if you can recall she had a blind ferret call Rodolfo. He was just so adorable in his little jumper I had to have one!


I got my first ferret five years ago now. Unfortunately he went over the rainbow bridge last year (DIP Jay Jay). I loved him so much, he was the funniest and cutest little guy in the world. I didn’t know a thing about ferrets but boy did I learn…and quickly! They require a special kind of attention and can be a handful at times, nevertheless they are one of the best pets I think you can ever have. They provide you with endless hours of entertainment and if you’re lucky they’ll give you a cuddle too. 

Firstly let me start by apologising for the quality of my ferret pictures. Ferrets are renowned for being wiggly little buggers, it’s a miracle to get a snap of them at all. Seriously, when you see a high quality ferret picture please appreciate it. And given that these guys are young and full of energy they’ve barely stayed still. So let’s talk about Fudge & Brownie. It took forever to decide on names, we got plenty of suggestions from friends and family – lemon and lime, bert and ernie, gin and tonic (one of my faves). However given their beautiful chocolate coat I knew they had to be chocolate themed names. And so we have our little chocolate fudge brownie! 




If you want to follow their adventures then head on over to FudgeBrownieFerrets on Instagram for daily updates. Have you ever met a ferret? What pets do you or would you like to have?
Share:

3 comments

  1. oh my they're so cute!!! :)

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, they are adorable. Until they wake up and cause mischief X c

      Delete
  2. People who dont own ferrets will never understand why these animals are the most rewarding pets you can have. They are naughty and high maintenance but when you see them playing together or doing something comical it makes it all worth it. Your boys are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig