Wednesday, 18 May 2016

My Daily Skincare Routine

My skincare routine can change from doing absolutely nothing at all to religiously using a million different products. Until quite recently I had been on the not doing very much side of things which basically involved quickly using a cheap face wipe before bed if I remembered or just waking up in the morning looking like a big ol’ panda. My skin is quite sensitive so I am usually quite reluctant to try new products as I can end up going bright red and looking like I have severe sunburn for half an hour. However my skin started going through a bit of a rough patch so I thought it was time spend a bit more time on my daily skincare routine.


Firstly every morning I’ve been using Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. I’m usually a little apprehensive to use face scrubs as they tend to dry out my skin quite a bit. However, I was walking past the facewashes in the supermarket and I thought why not. I honestly just grabbed this one because I liked the packaging but it’s been working really well, my skin feels so soft after I use it. I just scrub it on in the shower, wash it off and then pat dry afterwards.

Once that’s dry I have been using Doves Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion on my face as my sin looks more healthy with a bit of a tan and I find foundation can fade so quickly during the day. Since I’ve been using it I’ve had a few compliments off people saying I looked tanned. If I don’t use this then I will use No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion, which I have been using for a while now, followed by No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream, rubbing them both into my face and neck. I really like No7 skincare products as they work well with my skin, which as I mentioned before can be hard to find with my sensitive skin.

After I get home from work and am settled in for the night I use No7 Soft and Soothed Cleansing Lotion to remove my make-up, I just use a cotton bud and my make-up comes off quite easily with this. I love taking make-up off at the end of the day, it feels so refreshing. I try not to wear make-up as often as possible to give my skin a bit of a break and some fresh air. Finally I use No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream to finish it up. 

And there you have it, my current skincare routine. My skin has been feeling and looking a lot healthier these past couple of weeks since using these products so I’m a happy bunny.

What are your go to skincare products? I'm looking to try new products, any recommendations? 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! Also, I have the Dove Summer Glow gradual tanner, which I use on my body, however, i'm scared that if I use it on my face it may break me out? Does it cause spots or have you not seen a difference?

    Love Emily | www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you very much!!It's not caused me to break out before but it might just be compatible with my skin. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig