Monday, 14 March 2016

Liebster Award

I have only just found out about the Liebster Award a couple of days ago. It is a fun way to promote new up and coming bloggers while getting to know a bit more about each other at the same time! I was nominated by the lovely Kaitlin Louise, go check out her blog for blog tutorials and yummy baking recipes! This is how you accept the award:

1.       Thank the blogger who nominated you (thank you Kaitlin J) and link back to their blog
2.       Answer the 11 questions you have been asked
3.       Nominate 11 bloggers for the award
4.       Ask them 11 questions of your own

                 So without further ado, here are the questions Kaitlin asked me and my answers…

Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years’ Time?
Hmmm, so in ten years’ time I’ll be 35…eek. So I guess I’ll probably be settling down after a decade of travelling and will hopefully be ready to start a family. But the older I get the further I push that age back so who knows!

What’s Your Favourite Colour?
I usually say purple but I’m loving a bit of yellow lately.

Do Your Family and Friends Know You’re A Blogger?
When I first started blogging I told no one, but assumed all other bloggers were open with their blogging. I’ve come to learn that a lot of bloggers also keep their blogging life separate from their personal life. Some of my friends and family know, the more I do it, the less I care about people finding out. Although I’m still not ready to tell everyone!

What’s Your Dream Job?
Well, if I could have absolutely any job in the world…I would have to say actress. Travel to exotic locations, dress up in cool outfits and costumes, and learn all about another person’s way of life. Plus all the money. But I don’t think I’d like the fame. So I’d go for the second option of Author. 

How Long Have You Been Blogging For?
I am what you would call a newbie, I’ve only been blogging since November last year.

If You Could Travel Anywhere, Where Would You Go?
EVERYWHERE!

What’s Your Favourite Quote?
I love ‘Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s about learning to dance in the rain’. And ‘When life gives you lemons, make lemonade’. Just make the most out of the situation you’re in and try to be happy, life is too short.

Have You Made Any Friends While Blogging?
No I wouldn’t say I have as of yet, I’m still so new. But I would love to, I need to join in some Twitter chats when I figure out how the heck you do it.

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I am not a fan hot drinks. They just taste unnatural to me. That being said, I grew a bit bored of sitting in coffee shops with people, watching them enjoy a drink while I just sipped my water (or had too many calories packed Belgian Creamy Coolers). I also got really jealous of people warming themselves up on chilly days with a warm drink. So this winter just gone I have forced myself to love Hot Chocolate.

Who Are Your Four Favourite Bloggers?
I really like Holly White from Holly Loves the Simple Things. I love all of her social media platforms and I enjoy reading her articles. The girl has some style! I know this may be an obvious one but I like Zoella. I think she’s a great role model for young girls and I admire her for opening up about her anxiety, opening up the path for other people to share their stories and talk about mental health.

2 Things You Want To Achieve By 2016?
I want to travel to more countries than last year and finish my marathon. I am finally leaving Europe for the first time ever this month to go to New York (so excited!!!!). My marathon is next month so fingers crossed I will cross the finish line.

I now nominate:
Emily at MissBeautyEmily
Jessica at JessWho
Jemma at TheSweetPeaLife
Brianna at ChattyBri
Emma at EllEmma
Kayley at KayleyIsLame
Sophie at SophieKean
Daily Dee at DailyDeeBlog
Petite Olive at PetitieOlive
Rachel at ThisIsLife&Me

Here are your questions…

1.      Have you got any holidays booked this year?
2.      What was the last book you read?
3.      Chocolate or crisps?
4.      Top three television programmes?
5.      What is your favourite post you’ve written?
6.      What do you have for breakfast?
7.      Is there something you love that most people dislike?
8.      Do you do anything to stay fit?
9.      If you had to be an animal, what would you be and why?
10.  Are you more of a night clubbing or Netflix-binging person?
11.  Can you tell me one interesting fact about yourself?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the nomination Laura!

    I am working on my answers to your questions now.

    Jemma | www.thesweetpealife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I join this? It is so nice to see so many nominees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig