Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Weekend In Chester


Chester is such a beautiful city full of charm and history. I love visiting and now my sister has moved back there I get to visit all the time! This weekend me and my family went there to celebrate my Mums birthday (she swears she’s 21 again). We went to Chester Fields on Saturday night, which is a lovely country pub and restaurant just on the outskirts of the city. The food was absolutely delicious, the best meal I've had in a while. And the staff were so lovely, putting up balloons before we arrived and they had no trouble switching a meal when one of our party realised they’d ordered incorrectly. Everyone had a drink but I stuck to my Dry January woo.


On the Sunday I went to a milkshake bar called Funky Cow, which I love! They have such a huge range of milkshakes available, including Kinder Beuno, Oreo and Maltesers, so basically it’s heaven on earth. This time I had a mint aero milkshake, which is one of my favourites as you may be able to tell from my blogs name.



Finally I did a little exploring of the city centre, there’s so many quirky shops and old Tudor style buildings. I had to rush a little as I had a long run planned that day (got to make up for the milkshake) but I’m sure I will be back again soon!







Share:

2 comments

  1. I love milkshake too, vanilla is favorite. But mint is special for me especially in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla is so good! Big soft spot for mint though ❤️ Xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig