Sunday, 10 January 2016

Harry Potter Haul



Okay so I am a big lover of Harry Potter, have been since 1997. I love the books, the films and I cannot wait to see the play! Over Christmas time I received some Harry Potter themed presents (and I bought some of my own). So I thought I would put together a short post showing you all the goodies I got. The above picture is a Dobby pillow case. I love the rag like material, it reminds me of something Dobby would have worn himself. And the rainbow colours are so pretty and magical!


This is a cute little time turner that I bought when I went to Platform 9 3/4. I got super excited in that shop, it was hard not to buy everything but the Prisoner of Azkaban is one of my favourite books so I had to get this little souvenir.  


I absolutely love this necklace. Dobby is one of the best characters in the book afterall. My friends and I did a secret santa this year, this was my gift and I’ve probably wore it about 80% of the time ever since.



A golden snitch on a long gold chain, this was another Christmas gift (people have obviously got the memo that I'm a Harry Potter addict). I really like that the snitch opens up (like a flesh memory) and there’s a little watch inside.


This was another gift from the same person. A deathly hallows bracelet with a golden snitch on one side and two little owls on the other, I'll call them Hedwig and Pigwidgeon.


I like to collect fridge magnets from the places I visit so I when I went to Platform 9 ¾ I had to get one! 


And finally, last but not least, this is another souvenir from Platform 9 ¾ (I told you I went a little crazy). This is an adorable travel card holder and you know, if I ever make it onto the Hogwarts Express I'm going to need a ticket!
Share:

8 comments

  1. Make me dream about buying a platform 9 3/4 ticket. Dream on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'll never stop dreaming :)

      *peers out of window to look for owl with Hogwarts letter*

      Delete
  2. Wow these are great! I visited the Warner Bros studio last summer and got a harry Potter scarf and jacket, I also got an chocolate frog which was lovely! I love your collection all so pretty!
    Aimee X aimeeandlucas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh that sounds lovely, lucky you! I had a chocolate frog too, Albus Dumbledore was on my card :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! Oh god that Dobby necklace is just beautiful! I'm a big Potterhead as well and i loved everything you've got!
    i have two HP related tattoos so i don't use that much HP jewerly 'cause it might be a little bit too much? But i have a love for all things related :D
    amazing haul! xx

    http://meiontheroad.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Always nice to meet a fellow Potterhead. Oh wow, 2 tattoos, amazing! Is there such a thing as too much Harry Potter? lol x x

      Delete
  4. Couldn't help but click on this post as a Harry Potter fan myself! You have some absolutely gorgeous Harry Potter pieces, and I am entirely jealous of them all (hard to pick a favourite to comment on). The Dobby pillowcase is something I haven't seen before, so I may have to keep my eyes out for something like that :) great post! xx

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely to meet a fellow Potter fan :) Awww thanks, I love the Dobby pillowcase too, so colourful! x x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig