Sunday, 20 December 2015

London At Christmas


Last Sunday I had a little couple time in London with the boyfriend and obviously ended up taking a million pictures. London is so pretty no one can resist taking at least one snap! So I thought I would write a little post about my trip with a small selection of the pics I took. I've been dying to visit London at Christmas time for a while now and my first stop was the famous Winter Wonderland...








 I love Christmas markets so much. The ones at Winter Wonderland are a little pricey, as are a lot of the rides, but there are some good little finds there if you look hard enough. One thing I was super excited to do here was to go ice skating! I've not tired skating since I was a little girl and I had definitely lost any small skill I had gained back then, I was like Bambi on ice! But it was a lot of fun and I definitely recommend paying a visit, even if it's just to watch everybody else (so entertaining).

As the sun went down and night time was upon us our next stop was, of course, to see the lights! I have been scrolling through Instagram all December seeing lots of pictures of the beautiful lights down Oxford Street, Reagent and Carnaby feeling extremely jealous. So I made sure I got to see them all before I left!









Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures! London is beautiful at Christmas time, as it is all year around. It's definitely one of my favourite places in the world. Looks like you had a brilliant time! Hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig