Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Feeling Festive

Town Hall

It's the most wonderful time of the year! It's December, which means I can get outwardly excited about Christmas right? I have been listening to Smooth Xmas all day (yes this exists), I have had both my advent calendar chocolates today (of course I got two, who just has one?) and I am buying some decorations for the flat this weekend (so excited). I have recently moved to Manchester so this is my first time living here over the festive period. And I LOVE IT!

Manchester Markets
So if you don't already know, Manchester is home to some of the most amazing markets at Christmas time. They practically take over the city centre. You really can't help but catch the festive bug when you're walking through them.



The stalls sell a wide variety of all things Christmas. There's colourful lights, Christmas reefs, Christmas jumpers, decorations and lots more! I can't wait to pick some things up this weekend, got my eye on a few of the stalls.






One of the best things about the markets is, of course, the food! Smells of German sausage, chocolate pancakes and mulled wine float through the air. Working next door to the markets it has been hard to resist eating everything when I pop out for lunch. It is Christmas, after all...











So if you’re looking for something festive and fun to do this December, I recommend visiting Manchester if you're able to. The markets are great and the rest of the city is pretty cool too!







Please let me know what you think in the comment box below...
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely! A night out to the Christmas market is surely to remember. It's the spirit, the joy, the products, the food, everything's amazing this time of the year. That's why it's special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig