Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Mischief Managed



Tomorrow it will be a year since my lifelong dream came true.  Finally, after waiting since 1997, I got to open the doors to the Great Hall at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. And so begins the most magical day of my life! I still remember the first day I got introduced to Harry's world. My sister had been teasing me, so to cheer me up my mum began reading me Philosophers Stone. After a few pages I had grabbed the book out of her hand so I could read it faster! In 2001 I was 10/11 years old and eagerly awaiting my letter from Dumbledore. I honestly checked the letter box all the way up until the first of September. I am choosing to believe the owl must have gotten lost on the way. Luckily that year the first movie came out so that curbed my cravings for a little while.


Prepare to spend a whole day here – there is so much to see. From checking out the many props, exploring the sets (they look so small in real life!) and even buying a tank of butterbeer there is enough to keep any Potter head entertained. But my most favourite part had to be the model of Hogwarts, it’s absolutely incredible. The level of detail and attention that went into it is amazing. As I went to visit in November they had covered the whole thing covered in snow. The Warner Bros. Studio really is a great day out, even for non-obsessed muggles. And since I last went they have introduce the Hogwarts Express, excuse me while I go buy a ticket!







Please let me know what you think in the comment box below...
Share:

1 comment

  1. This is so cool! I wish I lived somewhere near the studios but I think Australia is a little too far... Sounds like you had an amazing day xx

    http://tynnikablogs.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

© Minty Memories | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig